Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs down No Evo yet, despite an appointment at Best Buy :-(

I pre-ordered at Best Buy the first day that you could, and about a week ago I got a phone call and made an appointment for 11:15. They told me to get there 10 minutes early in case they were running ahead of schedule. So I show up at 11:05, and whadda you know, the 10:00 appointment is still waiting, yet to be helped :-( . Apparently, Sprint's system was buckling because of the load (at least that's what they told me.) So, I re-scheduled for 5:15 because I was on my lunch hour at work, and I'll try again this evening. Major bummer -- that phone was going to get me through the second half of my work day. Oh well.

Global Posts
    565 Global Posts

Story of the day.
    HTC Evo 4G | Playstation 3 (60 GB) | Texas Longhorns | San Antonio Spurs | Dallas Cowboys

Global Posts
    280 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by longboarder543 View Post
    I pre-ordered at Best Buy the first day that you could, and about a week ago I got a phone call and made an appointment for 11:15. They told me to get there 10 minutes early in case they were running ahead of schedule. So I show up at 11:05, and whadda you know, the 10:00 appointment is still waiting, yet to be helped :-( . Apparently, Sprint's system was buckling because of the load (at least that's what they told me.) So, I re-scheduled for 5:15 because I was on my lunch hour at work, and I'll try again this evening. Major bummer -- that phone was going to get me through the second half of my work day. Oh well.
    You are not alone little buddy. I can't get mine until after work.

Quote Originally Posted by OlDeST View Post
    You are not alone little buddy. I can't get mine until after work.
    +1 I'm calling before I go...
    #2 spot Turned into #20

Yea i was #3 activation of the day took me 1hr 20mins to get through and they tried on 3 different computers. I told the clerk one last try then i gotta go. Im one lucky SOB because the last attempt worked!