Screen Flickering...

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
its not flickering, i thought the same thing. was it sunny in your area. when the weather app loads on the homescreen it flickers in the top left (its really a sun shine ray).

Unless that isnt what you were experiencing....

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
The Screen is turning on and off like if your on a call... its doing dim bright dim bright buggin out on me... haha I'm like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WTF!!!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!!!!!

Then i turned the Brightness all the way up and it sorta stopped... I called Sprint they said go back to Best Buy haha I'm like GREAT!!! :mad:

ecaggiani

Feb 18, 2010
www.zazzle.com
Go into settings, sound and display, and turn off auto screen brightness. See if that helps. It was bugging me.

--------
Sent from my HTC Evo 'cause it WAS the droid I was looking for.

vip_status

May 29, 2010
Visit site
yea the auto brightness is annoying, but like ecaggiani said, easy fix, I have yet to experience any bother so far with this phone.

Genisis

May 27, 2010
Visit site
i was having the same problems during calls...i think its in the settings. Cuz the screen would go black and would wake up when i moved. So i think its just an auto wake up setting or something.

fortisi876

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Same thing happened to my phone last night til it finally stopped flickering altogether. No light at all now.

Going back to store this morning if they don't give me another phone going back to the Pre til they sort this crap out.

This is some weird ****, just checked my phone for the first time this morning and now it seems to be working again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03