Bluetooth A2DP Interference (With 4G?)

zonyl

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Wondering if anyone else noticed this?

I got my phone this morning, dumped Pandora on it, paired to my car head unit, and traveled to work. During the commute my Bluetooth Music (A2DP) would stutter on occasion making me regret switching away from my Pre. Wondering what this was I tried killing all of the open apps, rebooted a couple of times, etc and it still stuttered.

I started to notice a pattern in that the faster I traveled the more frequently it stuttered and when traffic became slow it was more or less "Stable". On a wild guess I was thinking that either WiFi was trying to acquire access points while I was driving or 4G was busy switching towers, so I switched them off.

*The stutter went completely away!*

When I head out again to work on Monday, ill try to determine which of radios specifically is causing the issue. Im guessing 4G.

mturner7472

May 28, 2010
Visit site
the morning i got the evo, i still had podcasts in drpodder on PRE ... my PRE did the same thing on my way to work, every once in a while, it dropped signal ... very frustrating, thought, hmm... glad i got an EVO!

then my evo did it on the way home ... and then the next morning ... just figured my moto bluetooth device was too hot, sitting in the truck, super hot days ...

then it did it again this morning ... turned off WIFI ... and didn't have the problem anymore!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tony2