Sprint Web Orders

SassyLina

May 16, 2010
Visit site
If its next day sometimes you don't get the tracking number to the next day. Try calling Sprint customer service.

Sent from my Evo

BBossman1

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I called them... hasn't shipped yet. Apparently ordering at 0130 EST wasn't early enough to get it shipped today. Oh well, maybe next Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll just have to live vicariously through the internet.

zesta#AC

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I called this morning, and ordered on my business account. $199.99, no rebate ;)

Got the tracking number about 6 hours later. Will be here Monday.

I don't have a BB near me, and Radio Shack won't handle business accounts, so that was my only viable option.

FutureWifey

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine at midnight and received a tracking number around 4pm. It says that I will get my phone on Monday. It will be a Happy Monday for me. I'll be at work playing with my phone all day. Until then, I'll just keep reading the forums.

BBossman1

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Yay! Got a tracking number emailed at 0500 this morning for Monday delivery. Guess i have time to clean up my Gmail contacts and email, music, movies and plan out my first apps for Android.

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Ordered online yesterday morning about 10:00 a.m. and still no tracking number at the moment. Getting it today (next day) would be a god send. I'm trying to keep calm but it's rough reading all the posts of how much fun everyone is having with their EVO.

ajbrickyard

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Ordered online yesterday morning about 10:00 a.m. and still no tracking number at the moment. Getting it today (next day) would be a god send. I'm trying to keep calm but it's rough reading all the posts of how much fun everyone is having with their EVO.

Me to, still at warehouse:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech