evo or incredible

scotth45

May 4, 2010
Visit site
I am trying out the Sprint Evo and have the HTC incredible at the moment And I find the 3g coverage of Sprint very slow compared to my VZW inc. I can open 4 web pages before the Evo loads one. Both phones have full bars of 3g I thought I would like the bigger screen but it looks washed out I really want to keep this but I think it a bit to wide for one handed for me anyway. Maybe I need a little more time with it.

IIJBII

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
What carriers service fits your needs better? Coverage is key. Other then that I don't see any reason the incredible should be faster then the EVO. They are very similar and have the same processor. Maybe the sprint network is bogged down with all the EVO activity currently.

Go with what fits your needs. It's like a diet you need to find what works for you and what you are happy with.

scotth45

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I was thinking Sprint might be bogged down I do like this phone though I think my bass are to small for it though lol

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I love threads like this .... your asking EVO owners to decide between EVO or incredible, what do you think we'll pick?

Here's the best advice you'll get, pick the carrier that offers the best service in your area.

GGotti

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
My speed is amazing here in NYC. So I have no idea what you all are speaking of. And since I haven't seen an incredible in person I cannot say.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey