Syncing Pictures and Music

PhantomPhreak53

May 15, 2010
Visit site
What application is everyone use to Sync pictures and music on the EVO? I have quiet a few pictures and would like to sync them to my EVO. I just downloaded DoubleTwist but it puts them all in one directory which I don't like! Anyone have a way to fix that or any other idea? Thanks in advance.

C01E

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Double Twist works great if you have all your music in itunes. I really need to convert it all and dump itunes for good, But I'm lazy, so DoubleTwist saved the day!

Bigchris

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
What application is everyone use to Sync pictures and music on the EVO? I have quiet a few pictures and would like to sync them to my EVO. I just downloaded DoubleTwist but it puts them all in one directory which I don't like! Anyone have a way to fix that or any other idea? Thanks in advance.

Well you can do it manually, copy and paste from you computer to the EVO. Thats why I've done, with movies, pics and music. Works fine, and you can put them where you want.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Just copy them to the memory card. For pictures, if you save them in folders on the card, it creates an album for each folder. I just put the folders in the root of the card and it figured them out. Music goes in the music directory but how you get it there depends on where it's coming from. Mine is all from CDs I've ripped or MP3s I've downloaded from the Amazon MP3 store.

PhantomPhreak53

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Well you can do it manually, copy and paste from you computer to the EVO. Thats why I've done, with movies, pics and music. Works fine, and you can put them where you want.

I'm trying not to do that because I have like 6gb of pics and DoubleTwist doesn't copy the full picture to the device. Right now with all my music and pictures I'm only use 4gb.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay