Build quality vs Incredible

solideliquid

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
How are folks feeling about the build quality? It seems to have a similar build quality to the HTC Incredible on Verizon. I ask because people had said the Incredible felt somewhat cheap and plastic. How is the EVO in this sense?

Gigity

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I only held one in the store and it felt much better than the Incredible, which feels anything but incredible.

fr4nk1yn

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
The incredible is, well, incredibly light. I think that's what gives it a cheap feel.
The build of the Evo is rock solid and its Quite heavy that makes it feel like the proverbial brick.

bpmurr

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
The only thing I don't like about my Evo is the button backlight bleed at the bottom edge. Does the Incredible do that as well?

bpmurr

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I would swap that phone out for a new one. Some of them have the bleed while others do not.

I might do that. The bleed isn't a deal breaker, but if there are units that don't have the issue, then it is worth rolling the dice on a replacement. I just hope it doesn't have other issues like dead pixels or something. lol

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I might do that. The bleed isn't a deal breaker, but if there are units that don't have the issue, then it is worth rolling the dice on a replacement. I just hope it doesn't have other issues like dead pixels or something. lol

What is this, a Pre? lol jk

I do one a Pre though, it has been good to me.

kyrumo

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
I had the Incredible for a week and the build quality was not as good as the EVO, the camera lense came off on the Incredible

kyrumo

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
I have the bleed through issue on my EVO as well, not a big issue if it starts to bother me i'll exchange it on tghe 28th day, I'm not gonna have any luck getting 1 now

mcduffer

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
The back of the not-so-Incredible looks like ass! This phone looks and feels great! My Hero seems so small now. Im giving that to my daughter. She hates her BB Curve.

tntsniper#CB

May 17, 2010
Visit site
If anyone is saying the build quality is less than a++ is nuts.. I've owned quite a lot of phones and this has such a phenomenal solid feel...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair