Cant find an EVO anywhere!

charliegrs

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
All I can say is the EVO must have sold really well this weekend because Ive been calling around to every Sprint Store, Best Buy, and Radioshack I can find and none of them have any EVOs in stock. Unfortuneatly I couldnt get one on launch day because I had to ask sprint to bump up my upgrade date, which took two days to go through. Does anyone know any way to find out where you can find EVOs in stock? It would really save me alot of trouble having to call a million different places. And does anyone know if there are any stores aside from Sprint stores, Best Buy, and Radioshack that sell the phone? I live in the Phoenix area if that helps.

Gigity

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Wow really? I just went to four stores and they all had a bunch. Walmart, Best Buy, Sprint, and Radio Shack. I had to go to all four because everyone but Sprint had fake EVOs on display, and I wanted to use the real thing.

Libdawg

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I got mine here in Reno yesterday. It was the last one that the Best Buy had that I went to. It was a phone that someone didn't pick up on Friday. While I was there there were about 5 people that came in and asked for an EVO. I didn't check any where else. YES, snagged me an EVO!!! Huge difference from my Curve 8330!

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Online wirefly.com $168 free shipping, I heard if you use bing some how Bing will take off addition $50 for using there search engine.

jhamilton3#CB

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
Wow, indeed it must have sold like crazy pretty much everywhere.

I thought it would but many speculated it would have sales like the N1 did.

palanilopez12

May 25, 2010
Visit site
same here in hawaii....eveyone sold out on friday...we were limited to radio shacks and sprint stores....i called a radioshack on friday and they told me if anyone that pre-ordered and didnt pick up on friday or saturday that they would b available on sunday...today is sunday...still no luck....ordered on sprint.com...can't wait for it to come in!!!...messed around with ita little bit at the sprint store yesterday and DAMN!!!...i can't wait...from curve to EVO 4G!!!

charliegrs

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Walmart may, or so I head

You are my hero. I had no idea walmart was selling EVOs or any sprint phones for that matter. I called the one that was a quarter mile from my house and they had 3 in stock! I literally could not find one anywhere else. Thank you sir.

Also, I had to go back to the sprint store afterwards to pick up a car charger { wanted an official sprint charger because an aftermarket charger fried one of my past phones and im paranoid about it now} And I could swear I saw them selling EVOs when earlier in the day they told me they had none. I think it lends credence to the rumor that they are holding on to them for new contract customers.

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I stopped in to Sprint yesterday to pick up some extra chargers. The rep that helped me said they received 75 on Friday, another 50 on Saturday (sold out by 2pm) and that they were getting more by Monday/Tuesday. This was in Astoria, NY.

Bic

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Online wirefly.com $168 free shipping, I heard if you use bing some how Bing will take off addition $50 for using there search engine.

It's $190 on Wirefly, no tax, no shipping charge (they sent mine in 2 days FedEx), plus sign up for Bing Cashback and get $50 back. In short: $140. But they're back ordered now. I ordered mine on June 4.

fonefanatic

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Off topic I know, but this is great to hear!!!! Both for Sprint and the EVO (although not for the people looking for one). I really like Sprint and want to see them add as many customers as possible and I think they have added a bunch with the EVO

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma