How to prevent Select when you just want to Scroll?

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
does anyone else have this problem? many times i just want to scroll through items like SETTINGS and as i'm trying to scroll through - my finger will actually hit a setting and check or uncheck a checkmark setting that i did not intend.

do i need to just get used to this? is there a way to prevent? maybe not press so hard or press away from center or something?

thanks!

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
This is my first "touch" phone and I'm having issues as well....even just scrolling through the "all apps" or my email and I'm constantly selecting things instead of scrolling.

Guess I just need to get used to it.

dannydos

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
i have had this problem too....could it be caused by a dirty screen? i have tons of finger prints on mines. my screen protector should be in soon.

vikingjunior

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
It's a learned art I'm sure most iphone converts are already comfortable with this but others it takes practice but in no time you will be a pro and selectiveness on demand.

NVNJ

May 24, 2010
Visit site
i have had this problem too....could it be caused by a dirty screen? i have tons of finger prints on mines. my screen protector should be in soon.

I have this same problem and I have a screen protector on. This is my first touch screen as well and I guess that I (like most of us) just need to get use to it.

If there is a trick I'd really appreciate someone sharing it :+)

ArkAngel06

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I don't have this problem, but I've had a touch screen phone since the first iPhone came out...

I don't know if theres a trick, other than just getting the feel for it over time...I can say, it's not any worse than the iPhone, because I have had no problem with the transition.

Just keep at it, you will get the hang of it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2