Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default SD Card...How big can ya go...

On a stock EVO 4g?

***Disregard any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***

Default Re: SD Card...How big can ya go...

I believe 32gig is the biggest you can go.

Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock 4.2.1; CM7.2(nook)

I have a 32 in my Evo and its been perfect. Do you really need anything bigger at this point? I'm sure the newer generation of phones will support the 64 but I don't think the Evo does.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Considering I only had the stock 8gb that I recently filled after 2 years lol, I purchasd a 32gb and its good to go...plenty of room to spare for now...I take tons of pics

***Disregard any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***

I just stuck in a class 10 pny (32 gig) and the write speed is only 5mb/sec the videos I take are out os ync (audio and video don't sync)

+1 on the 64 gb cards. You would have to check the specs to see if the EVO 4g supports the technology required to run the 64 gb cards.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.