1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default anyone worried about the battery door holding up?

I wanna buy a second battery but I am afraid the constant removal of the battery door is gonna break it or make it wear out and become lose. Anyone else share my concern? Has anyone else seen any indication this might be a pain point?

I'm not worried about it, these phones are top quality craftsmanship. If you are worried though, give it some time and I'm sure there will be replacement covers available at a very small price

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts

I'm worried as ****.. i really hate the design. Such tabs won't hold over time. I hope someone starts selling after-market replacements.
    Banned

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts

this design is what keeps it thin. i'm content with it and i'd still be content if i had to replace it in 6 months. thats better than being
    a) bulky
    b) non-removable

i've never taken the battery cover off since i put it on! too hard!

I'm worried to. Is there a proper way to remove the battery? I start from the hole and move my way towards the left and back up again on the right. I "walk" my fingers on the edge, lifting while I'm going.

Quote Originally Posted by DocPeanut View Post
    I'm not worried about it, these phones are top quality craftsmanship. If you are worried though, give it some time and I'm sure there will be replacement covers available at a very small price
    except for the screens not being glued down properly