Bummed that I can't get the evo

kingpin2623

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Wow what a weekend! I have been wanting the evo when it first appeared on the internet as the htc supersonic. So excited when it got announced that I talked about it almost everyday. Probably talked about it too much that my fiance ended up wanting it almost as bad as me. When it came down to finally getting it we could only afford one since I was only available for the 75 dollar upgrade and she was available for the full upgrade well I decided she needed it more than me cause her 8330 curve was taking a dump and my tour is still ok. So I let her use my best buy gift cards I got for my bday to help out in the cost for the phone. Man what we do for the people we love. Was I stupid for doing this? Lol. She keeps giving me a hard time for always playing with her phone lol. Its soooo beautiful though. Well I guess I have to wait till september 1st when I am available for an upgrade to get it or if I come across some extra money ;-). Anybody wanna buy a tour lol. Sorry I just had to vent I can't wait to get it and be able to play with it all I want!! Lol

kingpin2623

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I know then what will I do lol. I am so sick of my tour and having blackberry outages. I thought I was gonna be a blackberry user for life. But I can't wait to move on. RIM is so far behind in the regular consumer market, for business people they r amazing phones. but I think I am growing out of it lol. And I don't think sprint will move that fast. Look how long it took for them to come out with an amazing device like the evo.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
By Sept the next best thing on Sprint will be on horizon

How do you figure? The Pre was still the #1 phone until the Evo punched it in the face and kicked it's butt. Sprint had no other "Hero phone" besides the Hero and the Samsung Moment, neither one of them were shrouded in as much secrecy as the Pre and Evo were.

DocPeanut

May 22, 2010
Visit site
You can most likely sell your Crackberry on Ebay, maybe even do a trade in at Best Buy. I'm not sure how much they will give you but I think you can look it up on their website.

kingpin2623

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Bestbuy will only give me 110 for my tour. Has anyone used or know anyone that has sold a device to cashforberrys.com. And has anyone bought an evo with the upgrade with the second line for 75 dollars? How much was it total?

mrssexcee1

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I had only a $75 dollar upgrade for my second line I preorder at Radioshack with the instant rebate I would have paid $275 from RS. However I had my $50 dollar gift card and sold my tour to them and I paid 200 flat with tax included. I know I could have gotten more for my tour somewhere else but I could care less because I hated that phone and I used the credit to go against the Evo purchase. I had $75 off because of upgrade, $100 Instant rebate and my two gift cards and I am glad I got it at a good price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34