camera issues

tmac4life#CB

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I am wondering I'd anyone has experienced issues with initiating the camera. When I tap the camera icon it won't do anything. But eventually it'll open later on in the day. Please let me know

Gmaxxx

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I just got this issue today out of no where. Haven't downloaded an app in a few days, last one being 'Zeam Launcher'. Today i went to use my camera and it just wont open. A brief second of the screen about to go into the camera and then it cancels out. The camcorder wouldn't work either. So I deleted Zeam, Layar, and FX Camera apps. I was then able to use my camera/ camcorder again. About 4 hours later I went to use my camera again (note: I didn't re install or dl any apps prior to deleting the last ones) and the camera wont go on again. I went into Settings>Applications>Running Services and canceled Qik, Fring Which AutoRun as soon as I start my phone up for some reason. and also AmazonMP3 Store. After closing those through Running Services the camera worked again. I mean the phone is equipped with a 1GHZ processor and I had no apps running save maybe 2 small applications which don't chew up memory but I am starting to think that this is a memory issue.

Anyone else having these problems? I hear the issue is more common than we think.