Hey guys I just restarted my EVO and I'm getting an error message:

Sorry!

The application HTC Sense (process com.htc.launcher) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. And a Force Close button.

Everytime I force close its like its in a circuit for force closes? Any idea what to do?

Ahhhh
    06-07-2010 12:06 PM
    Interesting.. Did you disable sense at all? You may have a factory reset...
    06-07-2010 12:14 PM
    Not that I'm aware of, I always reset after deleting apps. I deleted a app named Quick Profiles and get this error after start-up.
    06-07-2010 12:19 PM
    are you rooted?
    inky1985 likes this.
    06-07-2010 12:22 PM
    Nope

Just did a reset, ugh have to make some work calls and couldn't put them off. Sucks
    06-07-2010 12:34 PM
    sorry to hear that, hopefully the issue was a one time fluke
    06-07-2010 01:06 PM
    I am encountering that message as well. My EVO is NOT rooted and the only thing I thought it may be is my task killer app, so I deleted it and I still have that error. Any suggestions?
    06-14-2010 05:41 PM
    I get the same error message but click "force close" and then it seems to work fine.
    06-23-2010 10:48 AM
    I am getting this message as well. I was checking out the pre-made "Scenes" and once I scrolled to a specific window, I received the same never ending "force close" loop.

I'm not rooted and don't have any crazy programs installed.

Edit: A google search led me to a better fix for this issue than a factory reset. You will lose your widget layout, but all apps and data remain intact. Here you go:

http://myhtcdesire.com/tutorials/fix...d-unexpectedly
    Andi Bangkrut likes this.
    07-18-2010 09:28 PM
    Do you have ATK running?
    Any task killer?
    07-18-2010 09:44 PM
    I have ATK, but just to observe what apps are running. I have auto kill disabled.
    07-18-2010 10:01 PM
    I think this is the best solution as to doing a full reset its quick and fast..so far it work for me..i know it sucks to re add ur widgets but its better this way..Good lookin on the link ****..

I am getting this message as well. I was checking out the pre-made "Scenes" and once I scrolled to a specific window, I received the same never ending "force close" loop.

I'm not rooted and don't have any crazy programs installed.

Edit: A google search led me to a better fix for this issue than a factory reset. You will lose your widget layout, but all apps and data remain intact. Here you go:

FIX: “The Application HTC Sense (process com.htc.launcher) has stopped unexpectedly”
    07-26-2010 09:00 AM
    This is an on going issue with QIK / remove the latest update from QIK. There another thread regarding this
    07-26-2010 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD