Alarm Clock Problem?

tmess9

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
My alarm this morning did not go off as it should have. I set it for 5:55. When i tried setting it for times of 6:00 am or later, it works fine, but anything before that, it does not work. I noticed that when i set a time before 6:00 am, the time remains black in the Alarm overview screen, but if the time is set to 6:00 am or after, it is gray. Is there something I am missing? Or is this a known issue? thanks for the help!

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
This is something I would like to know as well. Same problem. I set my alarm and nothing. At first I thought it was because I set the phone to silent. But sometimes it works and other times it don't. Confusing. I downloaded gentle alarms from the market and then the stock alarm started working. I set my finger to silent at night so my phone don't go off. But if the alarm don't go off that's not good either .... lol any ideas?

tmess9

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Yes I did look there. I used to have Task Killer, but read it was not good for the android OS, so i took it off yesterday, before this alarm issue occurred.

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Yes I did look there. I used to have Task Killer, but read it was not good for the android OS, so i took it off yesterday, before this alarm issue occurred.

And after you removed ATK you rebooted your phone to restart all the processes you inadvertently killed correct? ;-)

tmess9

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I had not. I just restarted it. I cannot test till morning to see if that worked. However, the alarm time is still showing up black, and not Gray like the times of 6:00am and later. Can someone else please check there's to see if it is the same, or if that has something to do with the problem?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20