Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Dead Pixels, anyone else got em'??

I left for work early today and took the extra time to use that google sky program. Well when it was loading and I noticed that I had 2 dead pixels. I hadn't noticed them before but they are really hard to see unless it's against a black screen. anyone else have this issue?

I've got a dead one in the lower right.

I usually have bad luck with pixels....My 42" sharp TV had some, my Nintendo DS, my 22" Samsung monitor....But nope, none dead on my Evo.

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts

I am actually the opposite of ArkAngel06, I never had any dead pixels other than 1 on my mini laptop back in the late 90's. My Evo however has 1 right above the back arrow key. It doesn't really bother me, since it's so low on the screen.

I lied, my "dead pixel" is a tiny black spec either trapped between the zagg shield and the screen, or on the back side of the glass, lol ... oh well I don't feel like peeling the zagg off for that tiny spec to find out.