Triangle Over the Signal Bars?

Saepak

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Just curious if anyone knows what this symbol is for. I am suspecting it is for Roaming but I have went through the manuals and doesn't reference it. If this is Roaming, do we get charged for data roaming and how bad is it? Thanks.

cheebahawk1

May 28, 2010
Visit site
It's roaming. Means u will b using the anytime minutes from plan assuming u r on the 450 plan.

I think there is a cap of 5gig of data while roaming.

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Pretty sure that is for roaming. With Sprint everything data plans you get free roaming as long as you don't use it excessively. Also, roaming minutes count toward your minutes regardless of who you are calling or is calling you or outside of peak time.

anish3232

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Roaming. However today I was roaming and data still showed 3g must be a bug since data was really slow. Usually roaming is always 1x unless hacked to roam on 3g. Hack is available on xda.

Saepak

May 9, 2010
Visit site
that is fine, as long as they aren't charging for more. Can sprint make it to were i don't use over the 5 gig if I use that much that way i don't get reamed for going over it?

Saepak

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I was out of town the either weekend and had that while at families. it was also showing 3g, and it was fast on downloads. didn't do a speed test since i wasn't sure how much it was going to cost me for the data.

Saepak

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Pretty sure that is for roaming. With Sprint everything data plans you get free roaming as long as you don't use it excessively. Also, roaming minutes count toward your minutes regardless of who you are calling or is calling you or outside of peak time.

So even it uses the mins even on the weekends? that sucks but oh well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance