Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default trouble removing favorites

Hi, I am having trouble removing a favorite. I have tried going into edit contact and unchecking the favorite group. When I Save and exit, the contact info shows that its still part of favorites. I have even deleted the contact and it still shows up in my favorites. How can I fix this? Thanks

ROM
    Tiamat_Evo-v4 1.0+

People > Groups > Favorites > Menu > Delete Group Member

I found this last night when I was tryin to edit the way my Favorites list shows people (alphabetical order). So I have a question, how can I put my Favorites in MY own order?

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raadius View Post

I found this last night when I was tryin to edit the way my Favorites list shows people (alphabetical order). So I have a question, how can I put my Favorites in MY own order?
    I don't think you can. I have tried the same thing.

I am having a problem with my contacts photo. The facebook photo seems to take precedence for certain contacts. I don't know why. I change it to my own photo and it reverts back after a couple hours. Any fix to this? or something I am doing wrong?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Raadius View Post

perfect thank you!

Organizing in something other than alpha would be nice

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Thank you for the help