NFL Mobile for Sprint HTC EVO 4G - 100% Working!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Stop giving the carriers soooo much Credit!!! ;)

You are right, I give then too much credit that they would do this. Use it until it doesn't work. But if Sprint doesn't stop it, most likely the NFL or Verizon will. But it will take a while for them to do.

organix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Won't Sprint just shut this off,(make the NFL APP not work) when the season starts or earlier. I am sure they read the forums and in a firmware update it will do something to block the feed. Especially they have lost the contract for it and left a hole in a phone they released. I see a quick firmware update to block the feed.

I assume if this happens, I can easily uninstall it by normal means?

Raf

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Okay, in order to install this app, a security prompt came up warning me that allowing apps that are not from the market could be dangerous....yeah, yeah, I triggered it off momentarily to allow the installation of the nfl mobile app apk file and it installed successfully and works magnificently....good stuff for that.

HOWEVER....I want to go back and trigger that security back on. How do I go about doing this?

Edit: Okay, I found out how to reset the disabling of the security of apps. You go into settings on the home screen, go into apps settings and I believe it's the first option. check the box and you're good to go.

Last edited:

fonefanatic

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Were can I found this apk you guys are talking about? Sorry for my ignorance I am new to android. I would really like to get this though

Raf

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Were can I found this apk you guys are talking about? Sorry for my ignorance I am new to android. I would really like to get this though

On the original post, use barcode scanner and your device will download it. Then use Atro file manager to install it, as mentioned in the OP.

mandyd78

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
Woo hoo! Thanks! I just wanted to add that you need to be logged into android central on your phone in order for it to download using your barcode scanner. Simple I know, but it took me a few minutes to figure that one out. :)

Raf

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
So is there any content worth watching off season?

JAson

In the off-season, if you're that much of an NFL fan....any semblance of content is worth watching. But....it's the NFL network....they have all sorts of programs running all day long. NFL Network is great, IMO. The analyst sometimes leave much to be desired....sometimes, but their programming and special series and such are really good. Lots of info.

walterwood44

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
On the original post, use barcode scanner and your device will download it. Then use Atro file manager to install it, as mentioned in the OP.

I opened Astro file manager but could not find this file. I was able to see it in the Download folder when connected to my PC but could not find it from Astro. I even browsed around the folders and did a search.

This is my first Android phone, what am I missing?

Thanks

walterwood44

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I see the file under Downloads from my PC but I can not find it using Astro. Is there another way to install the app? I remember seeing something that indicated I could install app from the PC but I don't remember where or how.

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Just use your phone browser. Come to the first post of this thread. Click on the APK and it will download. Go to the market and download a file locator. I used Androzip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance