1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts

Default Where is street view!?!!!

I have found street view, but where is the turn by turn street view with the overlay as shows on the google page for maps on android? I searched this forum but no one seemed to be referring to that particular feature.

EDIT: Whoops. I finally found it. I had to double tap the map while navigating.. not a single tap like the video shows. I'll leave this thread up for people who don't know this feature exists. Take that iPhone 4 with 3 year old google maps.
    Last edited by Setite; 06-08-2010 at 04:34 PM.
    Thanked by:
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    ???

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

menu>layers>satellite>tap the green bar on the top of the screen and a little gray box will appear on the bottom right corner with a little person in it...click that and it will take you to that turn by turn you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Setite View Post
    ???
    Lol... I thought I was posting on a different thread. I removed my unrelated comment and replaced it with three dots.

I hadn't gotten around to deleting the comment.

I don't think we can have street view constantly up while navigating. I'm only able to show street view for the upcoming turns.

And in the screenshots above you can see the blue triangle which you would press to go back to normal navigation mode.

sweet, makes me want to go drive in my car and see where i am on the map. how accurate is it! lol but damn, i agreed to googles terms LOL