1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Default SD Card Question

So, when i got my evo I took out the 8gig SD card and gave it to my brother and took my old 16gig SD card from my blackberry storm and put it in the evo. now when i plug the phone into the computer I see that the SD card is showing up as Blackberry2(which i guess maybe i named it that? i dont remember) and some of the files in ther are blackberry related things. Should i take off all my pics and music and use the evo phone settings to format the SD card? Does it matter at all if I do or dont? Thanks for the help.

Just take everything You need that is on the card and transfer it to your comp, then format it then use it with your EVO.

After you transfer everything to you pc put the card in your Evo and format using it. To format using the Evo go to settings>Sd & Phone Storage> Unmount SD Card> then Format SD Card. Then you can plug the Evo up to the pc via usb and transfer everything back...

Global Posts
    2,443 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Root

dont forget to take the htc sync off of your evo card and put it on your blackberry sd card. I did the exact thing with my storm sd card. However forgot to copy htc sync to then 16 gig.