| || |
Below is a list of changes found in version 22.214.171.12425.t100 of Swype beta. Some are going to be more noticeable than others. Take for instance the automatic apostrophe insertion for words like won't, don't, and wasn't.
Originally Posted by Big ER
* Added better context sensitivity for the “magic button” (go/search/enter/smiley)
* Added automatic apostrophe insertion for contractions (e.g. won't, don't, wasn't, etc)
* Added the Italian language dictionary
* Improved sensing of field type to prevent the display and addition of passwords to the UDB (user dictionary)
* Improved suppression of auto-spacing in fields such as URLs and email addresses
* Updated the built-in dictionary to include several common words that were previously missing
* Rewrote some settings descriptions to be more clear on their functionality
* Fixed licensing issue causing “Limited Functionality” errors when rebooting devices running Android 2.0 and later
* Fixed licensing issue causing some users to receive an “Incorrect ID” error when installing Swype
* Fixed a bug where manually typing some words with word-prediction enabled would cause Swype to crash
* Fixed a bug which caused some words added to the UDB to erroneously override other words when word-prediction is enabled
* Many other minor bug fixes!