Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    akarol's Avatar

    Posts
    458 Posts
    Global Posts
    624 Global Posts

    Default Qik not sending me verification e-mail!

    What the heck?! I have tried over and over again and I never get it. Do I have to take the +1 out from the phone number?
  2. #2  

    Default

    contact them directly with your phone number and they'll send you an email .
  3. #3  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akarol View Post
    What the heck?! I have tried over and over again and I never get it. Do I have to take the +1 out from the phone number?


    I have the same issue been trying for the past 3 days.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    akarol's Avatar

    Posts
    458 Posts
    Global Posts
    624 Global Posts

    Default

    Qik = crap IMHO. >
  5. #5  

    Default

    Don't worry about it.. just push the back arrow and video chat. Qik sucks but hey... Fring isn't much better
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  
    akarol's Avatar

    Posts
    458 Posts
    Global Posts
    624 Global Posts

    Default

    Still nothing. WTF!
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  
    akarol's Avatar

    Posts
    458 Posts
    Global Posts
    624 Global Posts

    Default

    ... still nothing.
  8. #8  

    Default

    I sent them 2 emails about not getting a registering your # and no replies. No wonder ppl flock to apple, you just use it, no work to be done.
  9. #9  

    Default

    you need to put a 1 in front of your ten digit phone number. ie 12105557589

    so retype it in the extra box provided in the format above.
  10. #10  
    fgkay's Avatar

    Posts
    92 Posts
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ommegasis View Post
    I sent them 2 emails about not getting a registering your # and no replies. No wonder ppl flock to apple, you just use it, no work to be done.
    No replies to my emails, either. Qik employees do answer some of the questions posted on their Qik forum but, if you look, they pick and choose which ones get answered. There are numerous questions and problems posted there about Qik on the EVO, but no answers from Qik employees as to what is going on.
  11. #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fgkay View Post
    No replies to my emails, either. Qik employees do answer some of the questions posted on their Qik forum but, if you look, they pick and choose which ones get answered. There are numerous questions and problems posted there about Qik on the EVO, but no answers from Qik employees as to what is going on.
    have you tried what i suggested?
  12. #12  
    fgkay's Avatar

    Posts
    92 Posts
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UTnick View Post
    have you tried what i suggested?
    Actually, I'm past that point and have had v3.51 installed since it became avail. Our problems have been with the wildly intermittent (or no) results we've gotten with Qik video chat on our EVO's.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  
    akarol's Avatar

    Posts
    458 Posts
    Global Posts
    624 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UTnick View Post
    you need to put a 1 in front of your ten digit phone number. ie 12105557589

    so retype it in the extra box provided in the format above.
    It automatically adds the +1 country code in front.
  14. #14  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akarol View Post
    It automatically adds the +1 country code in front.

    just try it if you're not receiving the text. it worked for me. i tried 3 or four times over a couple of days and as soon as i typed it in myself with the 1 prefix it came right away. just saying.
  15. #15  
    th3gh05t's Avatar

    Posts
    68 Posts
    Global Posts
    263 Global Posts

    Default

    I have to verify my cell phone number, and Qik is trying to send me a text message, but it never arrives. What gives? What do I do?
    Phone History:
    • Motorola StarTac 130
    • Motorola v2288
    • Motorola V60
    • Nokia 6126
    • Nokia 6800
    • Blackberry Curve 8300
    • iPhone 2G
    • BlackBerry Bold 9000
    • HTC Evo 4G
    • Samsung Galaxy S2
    • Nexus 4

    "Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind." Romans 12:2
  16. #16  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by th3gh05t View Post
    I have to verify my cell phone number, and Qik is trying to send me a text message, but it never arrives. What gives? What do I do?
    *facepalm*

    will someone please just try what i said. i am pretty sure it will work because it sounds like everyone is having the exact same problem i did.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  
    akarol's Avatar

    Posts
    458 Posts
    Global Posts
    624 Global Posts

    Default

    Got it after contacting them directly. Yay!

Posting Permissions

B