camera flipping pictures

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Does the flipping occur when the images are sent via email or sms? I don't have an Evo but see the same thing happening with My E4GT and think it's caused by the image size. At max it seems to happen but reduced to 2mb's or less it does not happen.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
By far worse thread ever.

More info man. This doesn't tell us much of anything. What do you mean by flipping pictures? Is this in the stock galley app or an app off the market? Does it happen in both if you have both? Does it flip the image regardless if you take it vertical or landscape mode?

Last question I asked made me think. Are you talking about taking a picture in landscape (horizontal or long ways) and when you view it in the gallery with the phone vertical, it rotates the picture and its smaller?

Sent from my Eclipsed Droid RAZR via Tapatalk II

gutsploder

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
By far worst reply ever, rude boy.
Her camera takes a picture, then the picture in the gallery is either sideways or upside down. It sends said picture messed up even if you rotate it to fix it. It's not my phone, so I can't answer a whole series of interrogatories for you. It was a simple question that required a simple answer. I have a thunderbolt, so that is where I spend my time here if I had a problem.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
By far worst reply ever, rude boy.
Her camera takes a picture, then the picture in the gallery is either sideways or upside down. It sends said picture messed up even if you rotate it to fix it. It's not my phone, so I can't answer a whole series of interrogatories for you. It was a simple question that required a simple answer. I have a thunderbolt, so that is where I spend my time here if I had a problem.

Think to your self on this one, do you think ONE sentence, ONE very vague sentence is gonna help? You have got to post more details.

Sent from my Eclipsed Droid RAZR via Tapatalk II

gutsploder

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I have posted all the details I have. IT'S NOT MY PHONE (for the third time) if it was my phone, I could write a synopsis on the innerworkings of the camera software, and speculate as to what could be causing the problem, but its not. It works just differently enough from my TB that I can't figure it out past a reboot and a battery pull. The pictures are rotated. That's all I got. My one vague sentence was enough to realize I would get more help in the thunderbolt forums than I will here. At least the people in that forum are polite. Thanks for nothing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000