No stock Android Calendar?

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm not crazy about the HTC calendar app. One big reason for me to switch from the iPhone to the EVO was to be able to use all of Google's native apps.

After searching extensively in the Market for Google Calendar, I've discovered Google Calendar nowhere to be found! Anyone else have a similar issue? Is this deliberate, or am I going nuts? Any way to sidestep the Market and install the app on my own?

Thanks!

curthibbs

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, the HTC calendar app sucks big time!

I found the "iRT Calendar" is good enough to hold me until Iambic comes out with the Android version of Agendus, which was my favorite Palm calendar app.

DarkNet01

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm not crazy about the HTC calendar app. One big reason for me to switch from the iPhone to the EVO was to be able to use all of Google's native apps.

After searching extensively in the Market for Google Calendar, I've discovered Google Calendar nowhere to be found! Anyone else have a similar issue? Is this deliberate, or am I going nuts? Any way to sidestep the Market and install the app on my own?

Thanks!

I know it has been a while but if you are still looking for the stock calendar app I have MOD'd it and put it up on the Market: Calendar Plus I have both a paid and a free version available now. The Free version is almost identical to the original with a few requested features. The paid version includes a bunch of new features. Check it out if you like.

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I know it has been a while but if you are still looking for the stock calendar app I have MOD'd it and put it up on the Market: Calendar Plus I have both a paid and a free version available now. The Free version is almost identical to the original with a few requested features. The paid version includes a bunch of new features. Check it out if you like.
What's the difference between the free and paid versions? I found it hard to tell from the descriptions.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12