Multitask with streaming media player

epa1775#AC

May 14, 2010
Visit site
So I love my phone and just learned to how multitask from utilizing the greatness of the search button and this website.
I always stream sportsradio 1310 the Ticket on my phone from your muze. Get great reception however when it's streaming, much better than my old blackberry. If I navigate away from the page it automatically quits playing. Does anyone else have this issue? I was reading on another thread that you should be able to stream live from the web and still surf the net, text, etc. I'm open to suggestions. I keep learning alot so I'm sure y'all can help me out this time.

Pete

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
are you using an application to stream the radio? If you are, just hit the home button, dont back out to the home screen, backing out in many applications exits the application. give that a shot.

nlowhor

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Same issue here. I couldn't find a way to keep it running so I bought RadioTime which offered the radio station I wanted.

Hitting home or back, letting the device sleep, or hitting the power button all stopped the streaming audio. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463