Ported number to the EVO and now I'm not getting my texts...

LipGloss712

May 17, 2010
Visit site
...unless I text someone first. I get a lot of text alerts including twitter and facebook and didn't receive anything on Tuesday, which is the day I ported over my T-Mobile number. I had to text in a status update to twitter so I get those now, but there is nothing I can do to verify my number with Qik because I am not receiving the text with the link I am supposed to click on. Does anyone know why this is happening? It is really annoying and I just want my texts back.

chrisho

May 14, 2010
www.chrishophotos.com
i ported mines and they forgot to click off the welcoming call therefore i couldn't call out or do anything but i can receive text/and calls. definitely give sprint technical service a call.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Sprint Tech service has Surprised me...

I've heard horror stories about Customer Support

but personally they have been amazing this past week...

Hats off to sprint Seriously...

wado1

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
They've gotten much better in the service department in the last 2 years. It's actually one of their strong points in my opinion.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
They've gotten much better in the service department in the last 2 years. It's actually one of their strong points in my opinion.

Good to know... Now only if i can Get my Service Contract with Tmobile Cancelled for free... and Port my number over I'd be happier the a pig in 5hit... Yea i went there...

I hate Tmobile SOOOOOOOOOO much for this Krap they keep giving me...
No managers will help no one will... I need this fee Waived I get no service at my residence and you cont. to insist "you have a WIFI phone that is the best we can do for your service issues" :mad:

Sorry for the Thread Jack... this has been going on for 6 days in a row now...

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon