I love this device

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
It's pretty much everything I wanted in a mobile pda. Who needs a laptop anymore.

If you like my post give me some support thanks.

lfloyd5

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
THANK YOU! I totally agree. I too many people up here complaining about the EVO lol. I see nothing wrong wit this device at all! I had a BB 9630 and went to the Samsumg Moment and now too the EVO. Love this phone! I have no issues wit it.....(I mean its not going to be perfect...nothing is)!

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I love my EVO.... It's a great phone... I do agree that it isn't for every one... My wife is one... I got my EVO and just yesterday she used her upgrade and stayed with a blackberry.. She just does not like touch screens and does not want to have to do any thing just answer the phone.... and she got a cheap Curve 8530 that was $15 on a two year upgrade at Best Buy..... I couldn't even talk her into the Samsung Moment with a flip out keyboard because that was too much for her...

I don't even have an issue with the $10 fee that some people seem to want to biotch about... I came from AT&T and an iPhone so my plan just got cut almost in half even with the $10 "EVO tax" as I like to call it...

You've been thanked....

joek1971

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
My good friend Robbie317 i had same problem, my wife was a crack berry fiend and she could not get enough of it, said i dont like touch screens, cant type on them. So I said no problem, but when the hero came out last year i said try it if you dont like we give it back, she tried and she didnt like the touch screen but like the android os, so I got her the moment and she loved it until i got my son the evo when she played with she totally fell in love said i have to have one, typing is easy with big screen, so i got it for her and myself, now i tried her to give her my work bb she said hell no you keep that junk. Let your wife play and get to know the android show her all the great apps and all. Trust me she will like it just let her use for 30 days.

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I also love my evo, my wife is jealous...lol I don't even go in my computer anymore plus OMG I just downloaded avatar n Sherlock Holmes to my videos using DVDfab n its on now what else do I need??? I saw Engadget making up stories about the screen n I swear they hating on the EVO now that is picking up momentum even with the iPhone near by so I guess now they gonna try to trash it to turn ppl away, oh haters I LOVE MY EVO

EVO1Android

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I do love this phone. My first Android device ( I too used to be a crackberry addict) but this is by far the best phone I have ever had. I have had iPhone, blackberry, treo, but this phone blows them all out of the water.

Sorry, but I am not thanking YOU because I love MY phone. Nice try to get multiple thanks though ;)

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I am glad I'm not the only one, the only thing I miss from webos is the easy upload button for videos to facebook. I know the qik app works but the video quality is poor. I just wish they had a button like for pictures. Maybe in a future update.

AngryCPA

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else find they are spending significantly less time at their PC since getting theirs? with previous smartphones, they would just be a temporary solution when a PC was not available. The browsers and internet integration is so good on the EVO, im barely using my PC

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
absolutely in love with mine as well, but as said its not for everyone. my nephew messed with mine a little and said he likes how responsive it was and he liked the feel but said he preferred his BB Tour over it.

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I got to say that I agree with ya all. The EVO is exactly what I have been looking for in a Phone/PDA for the last few years. Fast, reliable, sturdy, sexy, and just packed full of all kinds of goodies.

I'm a chef in center city Philadelphia PA and pulling out my laptop to do something with a employees schedule or get back to a client with menu ideas for a party was always a pain in the butt. Now with having the EVO for about a week I've stopped bringing in my laptop all together.

I've always kept my work related stuff on GoogleDocs so that I could work on it when ever and where ever I was. The way the EVO works with Gdocs is awesome.

With living in CC Philadelphia I get great cellular, 3g and now 4g reception just about everywhere I go. I even get 2 to 3 bars of 4g signal in my kitchen most days. 4g has been so good for me that I got rid of my "Clear" HotSpot device the other day.

This phone and Android OS has lots of untapped potential. Can't wait to see what's around the corner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress