Do you use "Scenes" ?

Do you use "Scenes" ?

• Total voters

Gmaxxx

May 5, 2010
Visit site
It's good to have a few dif options so when I go to work I have all my important Email's/messages/Cal/contacts/bookmarks etc and then when I'm posting on forums or just browsing social networks I can switch it all up just like that.

thegov

May 6, 2010
Visit site
actually i'm new to android so i'm getting used to just one for now. but i already have plans for my alternate one. will probably put it in place this week.

Genisis

May 27, 2010
Visit site
i got one for work...one that doesnt have as many widgets on it. And is more simplistic. Got one for going out...more social...facebook, friend stream, twitter, people etc. Then i got one personalized just for me. Apps i like. Only thing i hate is when you make a change to a scene you gotta save it...and type it in as exactly as it was or itll create a whole new scene. Should just give you an option to replacing it without having to type it in word for word.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I am currently in the process of setting up a few scenes now. I have plans for these:

1) Work (with email, calendar, office apps, file manager, etc on home screen)
2) Car (with music, navigation, maps, etc on home screen)
3) Social (Facebook, Feedflix, Bartender app, Goggles, camera, camcorder, Qik, etc)
4) Travel (music, Facebook, navigation, Layar, Goggles, camera, Camcorder, etc)
5) Gym/running: (With music, gym log, runner app (soon as I find one and an armband), stopwatch, etc).

I know there are 7 screens, but I prefer my "home" screen to be relevant to where I am or what I am doing, then I the other 6 screens will be consistent....just haven't figured out what to put on them yet, but am leaning towards:

1) Quick-Dial Favorites
2) Weatherbug (doppler, etc)
3) Calendar/Tasks
4) Games/Social Media
5 & 6) TBD

I'm sure I'll figure it out, but it will probably take a couple weeks to get something I really like that's useful, and then I'll still be constantly tweeking.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21