1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default apple webiste force closes evo4 g

I want to know if this is a problem with my phone or every phone...go to apple.com, click ipad, on the top of the big ipad picture hit features then ull see a ipad with things on the left, like mail and safari and maps.....click any of thouse and my browser closes out...can someone else please try this

Yep, does it on mine too. It is some sort of Apple conspiracy against the EVO obviously!

Confirmed with Dolphin Browser HD as well.

ROM
    htc-kernel@and18-2 #15

Go into the Dolphin Browser settings and change it to Iphone or PC mode and see if it still happens.

apple.com? Mine works. Regular browser.

It must be the fragmentation!
    Banned

Global Posts
    863 Global Posts

Works for me.

ROM

I call Shenanigan!!!! o_O
    Arrogant Linux Elitist

Global Posts
    776 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel06 View Post
    apple.com? Mine works. Regular browser.
    No.

Global Posts
    4,500 Global Posts
    ROM
    Anthem_003

Quote Originally Posted by PanzyDog View Post
    Yep, does it on mine too. It is some sort of Apple conspiracy against the EVO obviously!
    I think that's the only logical explanation.
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa

Quote Originally Posted by banksj17 View Post
    Go into the Dolphin Browser settings and change it to Iphone or PC mode and see if it still happens.
    Crashes with all 3 user agents for me.

For what its worth, I am using Wifi. Though I dont think that would make any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by alextrox69 View Post
    I want to know if this is a problem with my phone or every phone...go to apple.com, click ipad, on the top of the big ipad picture hit features then ull see a ipad with things on the left, like mail and safari and maps.....click any of thouse and my browser closes out...can someone else please try this
    That's a feature, not a bug!!! ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, drummer by desire and music lover by birth.
    A self proclaimed geek and gadget nut. ii <--Drum sticks
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Dang i thought it was just my phone......thats so funny apple has something agaist our phones lol....just cuz the vo does everything the ipad does plus more hahaa...thanks for the replies this was interesting

Quote Originally Posted by alextrox69 View Post
    Wait...please explain to us all what on earth were you doing on that evil website?! I'm telling the teacher! You aren't playing nicely!

Or maybe it's the EVO, preventing you from getting sucked in by the dark side.

I chose Safari in the left side bar and the browser exited back to home screen.