leaving incredible for evo

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
So I have a Droid Incredible and I'm thinking about getting a Sprint evo. The plus for me is that fiance has sprint so I can get on her plan for a cheaper price that Verizon. So has anyone else switched from an Incredible to an evo?? If so what are some major differences besides the size and front camera??

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
So I have a Droid Incredible and I'm thinking about getting a Sprint evo. The plus for me is that fiance has sprint so I can get on her plan for a cheaper price that Verizon. So has anyone else switched from an Incredible to an evo?? If so what are some major differences besides the size and front camera??

Pure Awesomeness...

IDK Essentially they are the same phone... buttttt This 4.3" Screen is awesome

donald.aleshire

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
If you like the incredible then you are going to love to Evo. It's a monster of a phone and I keep finding things about this all the time. Give it a shot on Sprint, u jaw 30 days no questions asked return policy if you dont like it

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I always get approached by friends and coworkers regarding cell phones. They may need advice on purchasing a new phone, or are experiencing a problem, or sometimes they just want to have a general debate as to why I think Android is the best mobile OS(sorry ... it is!). Either way, recently I have heard many people say “So the Sprint EVO is the same phone as the Verizon Droid Incredible?”.

Let me preface by saying, both are great phones and neither are slouches in the mobile phone arena, both have a 1 GHz snapdragon processor, both run Android 2.1 with Sense UI, both are made by HTC but there are some rather large differences between the two;

The EVO has a TFT LCD screen. The Incredible has an OLED screen. (Tie ... +1 EVO for outdoor use, +1 VzW for indoor)
The EVO has a 4.3” screen. The Incredible a 3.7” screen. (+1 EVO)
The EVO records video in 720p. The Incredible does not from what I've read. (+1 EVO)
The EVO has a forward facing 1.3MP camera for video calling. The Incredible does not. (+1 EVO)
The EVO has an HDMI out port for hooking the phone up to your HD TV. The Incredible does not. (+1 EVO)
The EVO is 4g compatible. The Incredible is not. (+1 EVO)
The EVO has a kickstand on the back for watching TV. The Incredible does not. (+1 EVO)
The EVO has a stock 1500mAh battery. The incredible has 1300mAh. (+1 EVO)

Again, both are amazing and I wouldn’t be ashamed to pull either one out of my pocket, but as you can see there are differences.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech