Screen won't turn on

blackatom

May 7, 2010
Visit site
It's only happened twice so far, once I was playing music and got a few text messages. The music stopped and I tried to turn on the screen to view my texts, but the screen wouldn't turn on, so I had to pull the battery.

The second time, about 5 minutes ago, I was chatting on gchat here at work. I attempted to turn on the screen to check the latest message and the screen turned on, but no touch gestures were registered. Now the screen won't turn on at all, forcing me to pull the battery again. Is anyone else having these problems?

I'm not running any special apps/roms, nor do I have it rooted. I did install unrEVOked, but I don't have it active right now. Any ideas?

romeo505050

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
Same issue

Yup, same thing happened to me. I would be text messaging or something than the screen would turn off. I would press the awake button but nothing would happen. Last night the screen turned off and now won't turn on at all. I tried taking out the battery and nothing works. If you press awake button the keys will light up and the screen will either be black or blue but thats it. I have insurance so i can send it back. Plus i think i will exchange it for the vibrant. I'm not impressed with this phone. Too many glitches. The service on this phone sucks bad. If you move one foot, all the bars would drop down. Had a couple of dropped calls too. Doesn't work as fast as i thought it would either, my conclusion, this phone sucks man exchange for something else. Not for the HD2 though, cause thats the worst phone i ever had in my life man.