How to easily switch audio sources (bluetooth audio to speaker and vice versa)?

homejones

May 26, 2010
Visit site
First time Android user. How can I easily switch the audio sources on my phone? I listen to music in my car through the Bluetooth audio streaming, but sometimes I want to switch to hearing music through the phone's speaker. Is there an easy way to switch the audio output on the phone while music is playing? Thanks!

apexi350z

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Sorry I don't have answer, but I do have a question for you. How did you setup Bluetooth Streaming with your car stereo? Does the stereo needs to have special feature? I have a Pioneer AVIC-F700BT, and it has Bluetooth, just not sure how to do the streaming thing.

Mykeey

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I have the same issue too. Hopefully someone can answer this. I also would like to know how to select the audio source from plug-in headset to bluetooth headset and reverse. There are times when i am in the car (using Parot BT), that I would like to take the call on a wired headset for privacy.

joek1971

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I have Acura RDX and i have my Bluetooth setup so I can talk and drive, and also i can play music over the Bluetooth, I guess when I did the setup it does automatically. I just press bluetooth button on my dashboard to play music.

azkevman

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Sorry I don't have answer, but I do have a question for you. How did you setup Bluetooth Streaming with your car stereo? Does the stereo needs to have special feature? I have a Pioneer AVIC-F700BT, and it has Bluetooth, just not sure how to do the streaming thing.

Since your stereo has Bluetooth, you are be able to pair your EVO with the stereo. Once paired then you may be able to stream music.

See page 52 of the user guide for your stereo:
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/StaticFiles/Manuals/Navigation/AVIC-F700BT_OperationManual0722.pdf