Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Question Re: Scenes

I was starting to play around with scenes tonight but seem to be having problems.

1. How can I delete or rename a custom scene? I named one "test" and now can't seem to get rid of it or rename it.
    2. I find the stock scenes useless, since they can't be customized. I was hoping to use the "Work" scene as a template, but you can't do anything with it and then save it as "Work"...it just tells you it already exists....is there something I'm missing there? Guess I could call it "Office" or something.

1) Settings > Personalize > Scenes > Menu Button> option to delete.

2) Default scenes cant be erased, which is retarded and annoying. I tried every which way, and it wont work.
    Software Engineer

Global Posts
    1,876 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10.1 / Jelly Bean

Does anyone know what resolution the wallpaper image for a scene should be?
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

Software Engineer

www.gksmithlcw.com

Don't forget scroll down, there's a "Clean Slate" scene so you can start from scratch. I missed that one at first.

Yeah, you can't overwrite the defaults.

How do you delete a application or widget from the home screen?

Global Posts
    404 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dashib View Post
    How do you delete a application or widget from the home screen?
    You do a long press on the application or widget that you want removed and then slide it down to the bottom of the screen where it says 'Remove.'

CC

Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    Does anyone know what resolution the wallpaper image for a scene should be?
    960x800
    Virgin Mobile K10 Royale> Virgin Mobile Snapper V7> T-Mobile Sidekick 3> T-Mobile Sidekick LX> T-Mobile Sidekick Slide> T-Mobile Sidekick iD> T-Mobile Sidekick 2008> iPhone 2G 16GB> T-Mobile G1> Blackberry Curve 8320> Blackberry Bold 9000> Blackberry Storm 9530> Blackberry Curve 8900> iPhone 3G 8GB> Blackberry Tour 9630> T-Mobile myTouch 3G> Blackberry Bold 9700> iPhone 3GS 16GB> HTC EVO 4G.