Anyone else using Go Launcher EX?

coachpelkey

Man of La Mancha
Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I had an LG optimus and moved onto a rooted EVO.
I really liked the interface of the go launcher series, and to be honest ever since my htc touch pro 2, was not a fan of sense.

Um, anyone else using go launcher on their evo? Do you like it?

I have found its ok, a little faster, but I ran into some problems today when I turned my phone on with internal storage, it went from 156 to 34 ...any help with that?

Thanks

coachpelkey

Man of La Mancha
Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I have beaker for my wallpaper, he seems content:)

I am just trying to get rid of this excess crap that my phone seemed to grow overnight.

Went from 1567-34...back up to 98....still frustrated.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I have beaker for my wallpaper, he seems content:)

I am just trying to get rid of this excess crap that my phone seemed to grow overnight.

Went from 1567-34...back up to 98....still frustrated.

Check your email and facebook. Those seem to add alot of crap. Clear data and cache in both but you'll have to log back in and set it up again.

I use Go Launcher and love it. The ICS theme is great.

Last edited:

feelinfroggy23

May 4, 2012
Visit site
When i put up a wallpaper is zooms in on it and makes it looks pixlie. Wallpapers on stock look great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

pmjj

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I have been using Go launcher, and Go SMS Pro and love them! I have an HTC Evo 3D unlocked and have no problems running them. My wallpapers seem fine. :cool:

denisew1972

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Been using GoLauncher for a few weeks now and love it. No wallpaper issues , totally fixed my "sense reboot" issues and my battery life seems improved. I like the folders better (you can see what's in the folders) all in all, great launcher!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo