Seriously ****ing annoying

AmphibiousRodent

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Ok here it is any help is much much appreciated...alright so lets say i sent an email to johndoe@blahblah.com using the htc mail app...everything sends fine...now when i go to send another email to the same address his name and email adress are duplicated but one says "history" to the right of it...for lack of better words this ****ing pisses me off soo goddamn bad! why why why do i need two choices? please please tell me there is a way to delete this recent history...i love this phone but at the same time its a royal nightmare.

huge thanks to anyone who can ease my pain:mad::(:confused:

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I don't have the phone yet but I will try to help. Can you post a screenshot of the issue, I am having a hard time visualizing what you're trying to say (I'm tired and very hungry = no brainpower).

AmphibiousRodent

May 21, 2010
Visit site
I don't have the phone yet but I will try to help. Can you post a screenshot of the issue, I am having a hard time visualizing what you're trying to say (I'm tired and very hungry = no brainpower).

Not rooted so i cant take screen shot but it looks like this.

John History
<johndoe@gmail.com>

John Email
<johndoe@gmai.com>

AmphibiousRodent

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the tip about shootme! cool that it works even though it says you need to be rooted. anywhoo here is a screen shot.
28btpw4.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox