ESPN Mobile TV!!!! WTF

Bizzare

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm Finally getting the Second Game. Maybe it happened because to many people were trying to watch the first game. But I agree wanted to see the game in the full screen, But good enough to see. YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY. Now if I can get Baseball as well that would just be awesome.

jedisrus

May 8, 2010
Visit site
How is your pictures quality? Mine is like the graphics on the original Nintendo. I can tell what's going on but it certainly isn't clear!

Gelst

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
LOL I was watching the game on my Pre with it plugged into the wall for charging and my just died even with it being plugged in and only watching the game.. I was like really ?

Chorizoman

Banned
May 18, 2010
Visit site
i called sprint and asked The Customer Rep a question. i told Her, im trying to watch the world cup on my HTC Evo. she said alright , but my picture looks like crap, she started to laugh, so then i told her i was told my sprint that the 10 dollars that we are paying is to have our Sprint T.v in HD. well why aint i getting a HD picture on my Evo , She Said There is going to be an update to all the Evo's ...That 10.00 a month That your paying is part of The Unlimited Premium Data Plan And All Evos Are Suppost To Be Getting Everything In Hd On The Sprint T.v... Well i hope this is true. Has Anyone Heard This

pwnst_r

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
i called sprint and asked The Customer Rep a question. i told Her, im trying to watch the world cup on my HTC Evo. she said alright , but my picture looks like crap, she started to laugh, so then i told her i was told my sprint that the 10 dollars that we are paying is to have our Sprint T.v in HD. well why aint i getting a HD picture on my Evo , She Said There is going to be an update to all the Evo's ...That 10.00 a month That your paying is part of The Unlimited Premium Data Plan And All Evos Are Suppost To Be Getting Everything In Hd On The Sprint T.v... Well i hope this is true. Has Anyone Heard This

You're not going to be streaming any HD anytime soon.