ESPN Mobile TV!!!! WTF

Bizzare

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Any one having trouble getting up ESPN Mobile TV. I read you can watch the world cup on the EVO through ESPN Mobile TV but I keep getting a "Sorry, Channel not available please try again Later". Wondering if any one else is having that Problem.

Bizzare

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
You think they would be prepared for S@#$ like this, As an EVO owner I would of loved to watch the first game on my EVO now it's over and I didn't get to watch anything.

DougB541#CB

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Its for niether. Its for unlmiited data.

Anyway...my ESPN mobile was working on my Pre. I did get an error when i first opened it up but it worked fine afterwards

badbradd2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I ran mine on 3g and it worked just fine. No lag or anything. In fact I was super impressed by the quality of the Soccer game on SprintTv! Picture and audio were crystal clear. Looking forward to the next game in an hour and half!

MarqBland

Oct 13, 2009
www.facebook.com
I can actually access ESPN TV, but it's baseball playing, there wasn't any world cup on there! I'll have to check back when the next game starts at 3 something.

anon26174

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else find that video and audio is out of sync? Tried a few channels and it was the same. I talked to Sprint live chat and they suggested a battery pull to fix it but that didn't help.

I was wondering if it's just because there's so many people watching maybe the servers are getting bogged down. Also, confused why the broadcast even over 4G doesn't fill the entire EVO screen, but this is the first day I've actually opened the app.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
It worked for me earlier... but then our boss walked in and said Turn that off...

So i did :(

Then he turned on the Big screen right next to me :p

Life is good now... Waiting for the second game now...

Makad

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I am in 3g area, no 4g in Indianapolis. I am & did get it, with no problem. Hopefully no problem later with the France game. Tomorrow I got to see England smash the USA :-D

slthree

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
I watched the opening ceromonies and the Mexico/South Africa game this morning while on the road.

It was great. Mostly snooth. A few times I had to back out and come back in to re-sync the sound with video but coming back in was lightning fast.

I love it.

I was on 3G the entire way.