htc sync/ win7 64 bit

dekcufi

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Hi i am new to android. I just got this phone yesterday!!! I love it! Any quick tips would be nice.

I am having trouble installing htc sync on my desktop, anyone else having a similar issue? I have tuned off my antivirus/ firewall software as it asked when it got to install. It freezes and nothing happens after that.

Any input for a new guy?

thanks
steev

ronron23#AC

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I had no problem with downloading it from either.

I mounted the SD card, and from my computer, browsed to the htc sync folder, and launched the exe file.

After troubleshooting a Intermittent win7 hourglass every few seconds, I found out one of the htc processes caused it, After deleting htc sync I installed it from the website download as well..again no issues.

dekcufi

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I had the same issue, i finally just left my pc alone and let t do its thing. It installed, but i took longer then it did to install the os on my desktop. but it all works now.
android is the best thing ever
I know people who have i phones i own an ipod touch and damn that thing is slow thats why i dont use it much.
any other tips and tricks? for a new guy?

walterwood44

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
The version of HTC Sync on the card is old. Download the newer version. If you install the one on the card you will have to uninstall it before updating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair