Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default calendar color

can you change the color of your calendars on hte evo? i have then set in my google calendar but they just seem to stay what ever color they want to.
    Banned

I don't believe so.

I have not tried yet... but I *think* if you go into your google calendar online and change the color through that it will update on the phone. I have not tried that yet, but the custom colors I use on google show up on my phone
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

but when you go to calendars mine says my calendar and it also has my gmails calendar they are the same why do they show up as seperate?

This have been driving me crazy too!
    I have six google calendars and three different calendars are showing up coded as RED on the phone- not very helpful.

Had the same problem. Found a review on here comparing WebOS to Android and they mentioned the same bug. They stated that if you picked a color from one of the bottom three row from the web interface for google calendar it would work.

I tried it and it fixed the problem.

ROM
    CleanGB 1.1.2

Default Re: calendar color

you should be able to change the color in your calendar account using a desktop. let us know if this works for you