I forgot my passcode for my phone and have been locked out of it for three days. Took it to the sprint store and they told me I had to reset phone, but i have pics of my newborn that passed away not saved on the sd card. Can anyone help find a way to bypass that screen at least so I can save the pics to the sd card?
    05-27-2012 05:52 PM
    I could be mistaking...but I'm almost positive if your using evo it will automatically save to the dcim folder on your SD...but I would make sure first...a suggestion would be to use your SD in a card reader or at Walmart photo and see if they show up...hope this helps
    05-27-2012 09:12 PM
    Of course I could be wrong, but I could of sworn that the Evo4g will only save pictures on the SD card...If you take your memory card out and try to take a picture it will not let you.
    05-28-2012 02:38 AM
    Just keep utting in th wront password untill it ask u what is ur gmail account and password and that should bypass the screen

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Android Central Forums
    05-28-2012 11:21 AM
    The EVO stores camera images on the sdcard by default. On my EVO camera images are stored in the folder /sdcard/DCIM/100MEDIA. Data on your SD card should not be affected when you reset your phone. Because these images understandably are extremely important to you, however, I would recommend that you use your computer to copy the contents of the /DCIM/100MEDIA folder of the SD card to the computer for your peace of mind before proceeding with the factory data reset.
    05-29-2012 01:37 PM
    How many failed tries do you need for it to ask for your email and password? I've entered 115 wrong passwords and still haven't been asked for it. I just changed the password yesterday and I'm getting frustrated that I can't remember it already.
    04-07-2013 09:07 AM
    How many failed tries do you need for it to ask for your email and password? I've entered 115 wrong passwords and still haven't been asked for it. I just changed the password yesterday and I'm getting frustrated that I can't remember it already.
    The only other choice you have is a reset but you will lose all your data unless you have a unlocked bootloader and a custom recovery
    04-07-2013 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD