DVDfab/bluray

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded regular dvds into my EVO using dvdfab n they came out good but since there's the option of bluray to mobile I tried it also but its not letting me view it, it show that is in my phone but I can't view it, anybody has any ideas

maddmatt02

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
huh, Ive been trying to get movies onto my evo for a couple days. I got one where I heard the audio but no video, and some just fail completely. I have DVDfab and never even thought about using it for that purpose since I only use it to burn DVD's and nothing else.

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
huh, Ive been trying to get movies onto my evo for a couple days. I got one where I heard the audio but no video, and some just fail completely. I have DVDfab and never even thought about using it for that purpose since I only use it to burn DVD's and nothing else.

Well it worked for me, I got avatar as the source n the Target I put as my phone n as mp4 format n it converted the movie into my phone without a problem n it looks nice, I just don't knw why it doesn't work for bluray

curthibbs

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I use DVDFab to convert my DVDs and Blu-rays to video files for use with my Popcorn Hour hard disk player. DVDFab is definitely the best! But, I haven't been successful in using it to create video files for my Evo (at least not at an 800 by xxx resolution without letterboxing).

Fortunately I found a great utility (and its free) that will convert just about any video file into the perfect Evo video: "DVD Catalyst Free for Droid Incredible" - Free Stuff | Tools4Movies, the official home of DVD Catalyst (the Incredible's screen has the same pixel dimensions as the Evo).

It couldn't be easier to use.There are no options or settings. You just drag and drop the video you want to convert onto it and click the button to start it converting. It works perfectly every time!

Last edited:

dwightshrute

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I use DVDFab to convert my DVDs and Blu-rays to video files for use with my Popcorn Hour hard disk player. DVDFab is definitely the best! But, I haven't been successful in using it to create video files for my Evo (at least not at an 800 by xxx resolution without letterboxing).

Fortunately I found a great utility (and its free) that will convert just about any video file into the perfect Evo video: "DVD Catalyst Free for Droid Incredible" - Free Stuff | Tools4Movies, the official home of DVD Catalyst (the Incredible has the same size screen as the Evo).

It couldn't be easier to use.There are no options or settings. You just drag and drop the video you want to convert onto it and click the button to start it converting. It works perfectly every time!

The Incredible does NOT have the same size screen as the EVO!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phlyx