Best place to get Micro HDMI cable...

akarol

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Well, I've been waiting for RS to get some in stock, but it hasn't happened yet and I'm running impatient. Where did you guys get your cable and how much did you pay? Also, has anyone noticed any quality/performance difference between the ones out there?

Thanks in advance...

dougeetx

Pimpin' Ain't Easy
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I just got off the phone with a best buy rep and he told me that the micro hdmi cable isn't out yet for the phone. Grrrr!!

Blubble#AC

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Is it available on Monoprice? I checked this morning and didn't see it.

BTW, Best Buy is the worst place to buy cables. They make their biggest margins on cables, SD cards and other accessories.

Raf

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Just connect your Evo to your HDTV's USB input to view the pictures... It isn't like the video quality is anything to write home about. The pics on this thing suffice but the video leaves much to be desired. Decent at times with lots of daylight....otherwise, indoors where most of your video might take place...it's almost trash IMO.

akarol

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Just connect your Evo to your HDTV's USB input to view the pictures... It isn't like the video quality is anything to write home about. The pics on this thing suffice but the video leaves much to be desired. Decent at times with lots of daylight....otherwise, indoors where most of your video might take place...it's almost trash IMO.

Not getting into another video/picture rant and this is not the place for it.

I am thinking of ordering 2 cables (5 & 15 ft.) from Amzer. Anyone have good experience with their cable?

DisplacedMic

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I am told that monoprice is getting some in. I buy ALL of my cables from monoprice.com - and i am an AV junkie. I love those guys. I mean i really love those guys. If monoprice.com could cook for me and looked good in a skirt i'd probably kick my wife out!

anyway - that's my plug for monoprice - and no - i am in no way affiliated with them in anyway.

and - i'm sure they'd look just fine in a skirt ;p

jmeitz

May 25, 2010
Visit site
check out reviews on amzer on ebay feedback. They are getting a lot of negative feedback for their cables not working. mine does not work as well and waiting to here back from them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech