friend stream not working...

gstill4

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm just wondering if I'm the only person that this is happening too..my friend stream won't load up and it keeps saying error and I have to force close it..should I take it back to Sprint and get a new evo or will this fix it self over time

storino03

May 31, 2010
Visit site
take it back to sprint and get your evo replaced, just because one app isn't working for you.

I tried friendstream. hated it, i'm using the official facebook app now, that loads a lot faster. all i can say is try to log out of the program and log back in.

reagan247

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
You can do a Hard Reset, it will delete everything on your phone, but it's most likely what Sprint would do before giving you a replacement anyways... Just search the forums, or Google, for how to do a Hard Reset.

iDean#AC

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
well this is how i fixed the problem on my evo...
first go to settings>applications>manage applications>friend stream> then click clear data

then go to settings>accounts and sync>facebook for HTC Sence>remove account.

then restart your phone and turn it back on

launch friend stream and log back it and it should work.

stevehsteveh

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Yea but a hard reset Will delete all of my purchase. Apps

You never lose the record of purchased apps. After your hard reset and after logging back into your Google account if you go to market and select downloads (menu, downloads) any purchased apps will show there to download without the need to repurchase.