1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts

Default friend stream not working...

I'm just wondering if I'm the only person that this is happening too..my friend stream won't load up and it keeps saying error and I have to force close it..should I take it back to Sprint and get a new evo or will this fix it self over time

take it back to sprint and get your evo replaced, just because one app isn't working for you.

I tried friendstream. hated it, i'm using the official facebook app now, that loads a lot faster. all i can say is try to log out of the program and log back in.

im having the same problem is there any way of fixing it besides returning it I kinda dont want to do that.

Global Posts
    405 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

You can do a Hard Reset, it will delete everything on your phone, but it's most likely what Sprint would do before giving you a replacement anyways... Just search the forums, or Google, for how to do a Hard Reset.

Yea but a hard reset Will delete all of my purchase. Apps

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

i am having this problem as well. anyone know how to fix it???

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

well this is how i fixed the problem on my evo...
    first go to settings>applications>manage applications>friend stream> then click clear data

then go to settings>accounts and sync>facebook for HTC Sence>remove account.

then restart your phone and turn it back on

launch friend stream and log back it and it should work.

My wife's EVO had the same issue, we did the same thing iDean did, and it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by justinsaneeee View Post
    Yea but a hard reset Will delete all of my purchase. Apps
    You never lose the record of purchased apps. After your hard reset and after logging back into your Google account if you go to market and select downloads (menu, downloads) any purchased apps will show there to download without the need to repurchase.