Evo was desinged to Run

joek1971

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys

I just got an answer from HTC about 30 fps, this is his answer.

Hi, I?m Joe, and I will be glad to assist you today. Thank you for your concern about your Evo. However, the phone was designed to run at 30fps.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi guys

I just got an answer from HTC about 30 fps, this is his answer.

Hi, I?m Joe, and I will be glad to assist you today. Thank you for your concern about your Evo. However, the phone was designed to run at 30fps.

Please call Joe back and ask him why it runs at 60fps before Android loads fully then. Joe is full of it :p

joek1971

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I asked Joe are they going to release a firmware and why would they do something stupid like this. Waiting for answer. Will post soon as Joe replies.

joek1971

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Guys HTC response is coming from the HTC forum to the fps, here is another user got answer from different HTC tech:

Hi F****y, My name is Sara and I will be assisting you today. I understand that you have concerns about the EVO 4G with Sprint running 30 FPS. This is actually how the phone was designed to work. This was a decision made to enhance overall performance of the device, and also to enhance battery life. This may be further enhanced in a future update, but at this time I can neither confirm nor deny this. When an upgrade for a device is released, it will be announced via Twitter, Facebook, and our own HTC.com. You may also be notified by your network provider, which in this case, would be Sprint. Thank you for interest in HTC products! I would like to take this opportunity to encourage you to take our Customer Service Satisfaction Survey at survey.htc.com/worldwide. This lets my boss know how I’m doing, and also helps us improve your Customer Service experience. I look forward to hearing your feedback about our interaction!"

WOW!!! :( Sad Sigh

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08