Hardware Versions: 0002 or 0003? Also, HTC called me back about the screen issue..

Hardware Version? (I'm going to add 0001 and 0004 just in case)

• Total voters

g1toevo678

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site

No leakage at the bottom from what I can see. Haven't tried it in complete darkness.
No screen lift.

Yes on the unresponsive screen at top.

batfastard

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
0002 with light leakage due to screen lifting. My wife's is the same way, but hers has light leaking through under the capacitive buttons as well (less paint/finish). Mine also suffers from some backlight bleed in the bottom left of the lcd - it is lighter on the screen in that small area making it noticeable.

forumsid987

Banned
Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Hardware Version 0003

I am having the issues with it not recognizing touch input at the top of the screen when I'm not holding the phone.

This is REALLY annoying when I have my phone in the car mount and want to use it for navigation. UGH.

Slight leakage at the bottom, no screen raising issues at all.

mhespenh

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Last edited:

feet

May 20, 2010
Visit site
vers 002. I have heavier light leakage below the home and search buttons than menu or back buttons and light leakage beside the volume buttons.

it is unresponsive along the top third and the right edge when lying flat. it is also sometimes unresponsive when held in these same areas. overall the screen is starting to lose calibration if its held in certain ways.

i am waiting for it to become worse before returning it.

and the glass is lifted a little higher than the plastic along the bottom, halfway up the left side and all the way up to the volume on the right. it was never flush.

Rizop

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I have an 0002. Has a a slight light leak below the home and search buttons, as well as a slightly lifted screen on the bottom.