Long wait for HDMI cables

C01E

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I just gave in and got one from sprint on launch day. Expensive as hell but gets the job done.

- Sent from my HTC Evo-4G using Taptalk Pro.

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site

I purchased mine on 6/3 and still havent received it from this seller. I advise people to take a look at his feedback before buying from him. If you dont mind a very long wait its a good deal.

Ordered mine on the 2nd and got it today. Came with a screen protector for the EVO and the HD2

Long wait, but haven't needed it yet.

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Well mine was 12 bucks and free shipping so it doesn't bother me to much if it takes longer then usual..

I agree, that's a better deal but some people don't like waiting. Personally, I haven't ordered one because I hardly ever watch videos other than a couple Youtube clips once in a while. If it would show your screen on the TV no matter what you were doing, I would get one.

JERAVICIOUS

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I got mine today for 12 bucks
Micro HDMI High Speed Male to Male 5Ft Cable HTC EVO 4G - eBay (item 160438986842 end time Jun-26-10 05:27:56 PDT)

Good looking out!! I just placed an order for two. I originally ordered it from deal extreme, but they're taking forever. Oh another plus to this is free shipping!!!