Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry When will the EVO be back in stock??

I had my EVO for 4 days and the screen died.. I still get haptic feedback but I can see anything. Sprint gave me a major run around as to how to get it replaced, but the website and all the stores are out of stock.
    Now I'm back to my Preand I'm furious.
    Does anyone have a clue as to when Sprint will have EVO in stock again so i can use the phone I paid for?

Global Posts
    377 Global Posts

Probably should start a few more threads with the same topic..

Last Wednesday I preordered two EVOs from radioshack and I was told a 5-7 day wait for them to arrive. Here it is day 8 and no call or sign of them arriving. After seeing a new issue pop up with these phones everyday I find myself less and less excited about the phone, but my next best alternative is an iphone 4 which is already preordered till August and I'm not interested in AT&T's new data plans. Decisions Decisions...

It would be nice if HTC & Sprint stepped up with hardware fix and device availability info fast.
    Im just about over the lack of communication from them both and about ready to purchase a very sad yet stable 9650
    grrrr never thought I would ever think about going back to BB again

Carrier
    Stock for now.

Guys trust us, we could only wish we could more of these. Demand is far far greater than HTC sprint or others could have asked for.

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by error4o4 View Post
    Guys trust us, we could only wish we could more of these. Demand is far far greater than HTC sprint or others could have asked for.
    These issues are not my concern. I don't have a financial connection to either company, so the shortage is not a good thing. The longer I wait, the closer it gets to the next superphone.

Quote Originally Posted by steve5966 View Post
    These issues are not my concern. I don't have a financial connection to either company, so the shortage is not a good thing. The longer I wait, the closer it gets to the next superphone.
    Good things happen to those who pre-order.

Global Posts
    398 Global Posts

Woow....I most b lucky cause I love my phone n have no issues

I pre-ordered on the 5th from Best Buy and its close 2 two weeks now nothing....it is very frustrating...Sprint doesnt have any...BB doesn't have any

Carrier

Pre-Order today for the White ones...

Friend at work just picked up his EVO from BB 2 days ago

Back in stock on sprint.com as of 06/29/10, 6:20PM pacific! Finally ordered one >

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

Confirmed. Ordered one for my brother at sprint.com 10:24PM EST.

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts

I'll 3rd that. Just finished ordering mine.

I also just ordered mine via Sprint telesales, was gonna do it online but didnt have my pin number and didn't want to wait and miss the window.