Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry Sprint store playing games with me

I went into my local sprint corporate store the saturday after release of the evo to be wait listed. I waited and waited til the next saturday only to hear that the jerk of a manager didn't put the names in the computer. So the employee then signs me up and gives me a confirmation number, saying I should wait no longer then 2-3 days. It's friday tomorrow, somewhat past 2-3 days I would think. Now my plan is to go in tomorrow and get a difinitive answer on me getting my evo immediately from the next shipment or just go ahead and return my pre (im still on the 30 day guarantee deal) and order online. Should I do that? Or something different? And can I really do anything with the confirmation number? It's been horrible having to wait, knowing I should have gotten mine even last week.

Global Posts
    377 Global Posts

My local store said they are only getting in 5 at a time and have a waiting list of 50 people.

I got lucky and happened to be in the store picking up my replacement pre 1 last time before I got the EVO and a girl in the store on the list decided she wanted something cheaper.

what kind of games? the sprint store and I played dodgeball last week
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

hmm, how long did that take? My store had 40. And haha storino03

Call Sprint Telesales and they will ship one to your home or office.

Global Posts
    210 Global Posts

why not go to radio shack or best buy, they might have evo's or at least be able to tell you when you can get one and the rebate is instant at both stores unlike the sprint store where you'll pay $100 more out-of-pocket b/c of their mail-in rebate.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

I'll check out all the other options. I'm just dropping the sprint store as one of them